Now in its fifth year, AMP’s Tomorrow Fund is seeking amazing Australians doing great things to share in $1 million worth of grants.
Individuals of all ages and walks of life, who are working towards a goal that will positively impact the community, but need help to make it happen, are encouraged to enter, with applications opening on 5 April 2018.
AMP’s Tomorrow Fund supports talented and innovative Australians with grants of up to $100,000. We call these talented and dedicated individuals AMP Tomorrow Makers.
Who are our AMP Tomorrow Makers?
As diverse as Australia itself, AMP Tomorrow Makers are working towards goals across many fields. These include astronomy, art, sport, social innovation, medical research, music and more.
They all share a passion to make their mark on local communities, either by inspiring others or creating something special.
So far, 187 incredible grant recipients are pursuing their goals with AMP’s support, including:
- Lana Borg (pictured), who supports people experiencing homelessness and disadvantage.
- Simone Patterson, founder of a refuge for women escaping domestic violence and their pets.
- Huy Nguyen, who has designed a training platform for disability support workers.
- Andrew Gardner, a neuropsychologist running a free concussion clinic for young sportspeople.
- Alexandra Kiroi, a young rhythmic gymnast competing at the Commonwealth Games.
- Yirrmal Marika, a talented Indigenous singer-songwriter from Arnhem Land.
- James Woolcock, a bike engineer who is designing sports equipment for para-athletes.
You can find out more about them at the AMP Tomorrow Fund website.
Apply or share!
Applications for AMP Tomorrow Fund grants open on Thursday 5 April and close on Thursday 17 May at 4pm (AEST) 2018.
To be eligible, you must fill in the online form at the AMP Tomorrow Fund website and tell us what your goal is, how you plan to do it and the steps you’ve taken to move closer to it.
You can also register your expression of interest before 5 April for more details.
Meanwhile, if you know someone who is Tomorrow-Maker material, please spread the word among your family, friends and community to help us support amazing Australians doing great things.
Posters, information sheets and a sample application are available for download from the ‘Tips & tools’ section of the AMP Tomorrow Fund website.
Stay up to date and share our AMP Tomorrow Fund news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Sam Marwood and friends are matching retiring farmers with those wanting to work the land but lack the financial means.