What does 2016 hold for investors?
Paul Clitheroe AM and Dr Shane Oliver, AMP Capital’s Head of Investment Strategy and Chief economist, present their financial projections for 2016.
Topics include the Australian share market, cost of living in Australia, economic growth, responses from overseas markets, interest rates and finally the effects on investments for retirees end pre-retirees.
What does the future hold for investors in 2016? Is it a good time to capitalise on shares or should we invest low risk assets like term and bank deposits?
Watch as Paul and Shane go head-to-head to give us their predictions for the year ahead covering:
• Will it be cheaper or more expensive to live in Australia?
• Will the Aussie share market rally?
• What sort of economic growth can we expect to see?
• How will overseas markets respond, especially Europe and Japan?
• Where will interest rates be in a year’s time?
• How will this affect investments for retirees and pre-retirees?
Interested in investing?
Watch Paul Clitheroe and Shane Oliver discuss the top things to consider when investing in uncertain times next.
2016 Interest rates and general thoughts with Paul Clitheroe and Shane Oliver