Are you thinking about investing offshore in 2016? Or is it better to stay local?
Watch as Paul Clitheroe AM and Dr Shane Oliver, AMP Capital’s Head of Investment Strategy and Chief economist, answer burning financial questions about the Aussie dollar fluctuations for 2016, their impact on our economy and share markets.
They discuss whether Australians should invest overseas, how the commodity boom impacts export earnings as well as the outlook for the Australian economy and investor returns.
Paul and Shane will cover their opinions on:
• How low will the Aussie dollar go?
• What impact will this have on our economy?
• How will our share markets react?
• Is it better to invest in assets which are based here or overseas?
• Is the commodity boom finally over and what impact will this have on our export earnings?
• What does the Australian economy need to do to improve investor returns?
This video is a part of a series
Watch Paul Clitheroe and Shane Oliver share their 2016 predictions next.