With house prices marching ever higher, doing your research on what you can expect to pay for a home has never been more important.
AMP’s Property heatmap can help you track the level of demand and price growth in a particular area. It could just make all the difference to where you decide to buy next.
The map uses Australian Property Monitors’ PriceFinder data to tell you:
- the median property price in a particular town or suburb
- the number of sales over the past year
- how prices have tracked over the past 10 years.
How does the Property heatmap work?
You can search house prices in most Australian capital cities, as well as other large population centres, including Newcastle, the Gold Coast and Ballarat.
The Property heatmap makes it easier and quicker to:
- view the level of demand
- compare house prices in different towns and suburbs.
When you search, you’ll see areas range in colour from yellow to orange to red – the darker the colour, the higher the average property price.
You can zoom out to take a broad view of the whole city or zoom right in to look at particular suburbs.
Like to know more?
Once you’ve checked out the Property heatmap, we can help:
- answer more of your property questions
- find out which home loan suits you best
- find the right property in the right area.
See what design features the property gurus would advise that you avoid.