Amplify brings together more than 30 of today’s leading innovative thinkers and change-makers to explore how tomorrow will look. There’ll be talks, workshops, breakfasts, seed funding events and an innovation expo designed to engage hearts and minds, learning and fun.
Amplify is where technology, business and culture meet, and innovation comes to life. This year’s Amplify will be held in Sydney and Melbourne, Monday 1 June – Friday 5 June.
Emerging technologies and disruptive trends that have the greatest potential to transform our lives are showcased at Amplify Festival. This year’s speakers include:
- Glenn Martin, inventor of the first commercial jetpack
- Lorna Ross from the Mayo Clinic on new thinking in healthcare
- The Bitcoin Foundation’s Jon Matonis discussing the future of money
- Elizabeth Isele on senior entrepreneurs
- Michael Hodin from the Global Coalition on Ageing
- Musician turned education specialist David Price on new ways to learn
- And many more.
So if you’re interested in new technology, business disruption and innovation, Amplify is for you.
Amplify 2015 is a weeklong festival of events
This year’s Amplify in Sydney features a range of events, allowing you to come for just a breakfast or half a day, or the whole week.
- Keynote talks
- Panel debates
- Crowd-sourced art installations
- Hands-on exhibits
- A PhD student competition to pitch their ideas to win cash and prizes
- A collaborative art installation as part of Vivid Sydney Festival of Light, Music & Ideas.
In Melbourne, Amplify will feature a series of lunches with guest speakers.
For more information on the 2015 Amplify Festival including speakers and programs, visit Amplify.