We’ve just launched My AMP which makes managing your finances effortless. Access and manage all of your finances in one secure, online space—anytime, anywhere, using mobile, tablet or PC.
Create the experience you want. View your super, insurance, investments and banking accounts on one easy-to-read personalised screen. Or you can focus on one account at a time. You can also add non-AMP accounts, update your personal details or change your communication preferences.
Take control of your finances
My AMP gives you:
- a whole-of-wealth view which updates daily
- a single login for all banking and wealth accounts
- a tool to view, track and change your investments
- an easy way to transact, pay bills and transfer between bank accounts
- the opportunity to add non-AMP accounts to see your real financial situation.
Once you’re logged in, you can also:
- top up, consolidate and link your super accounts
- review or update your beneficiaries
- set up regular investment payments or withdrawals
- access your statements at any time.
Learn how to build your wealth
Helping you reach your financial goals is important to us. With My AMP, you’ll have financial education and other tools at your fingertips. Learn how to build your wealth and reach your financial goals. If you have an AMP adviser, you can also view their details on your personalised home screen.
Try My AMP now for you chance to win
To see what My AMP has to offer, go to amp.com.au and log in to My AMP and you’ll automatically go in the draw to win an Apple Watch. We’re giving away one every week until the end of the year. So make sure you log in each week for more chances to win!
Want to know more?
If you’d like to know more take an online tour of My AMP or call us on 1300 657 801.
My AMP - just one of the ways we’re helping you own your tomorrow.
Full terms and conditions are available here. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Promotion commences 12.00am AEST on 31 August 2015 and closes 11.59pm AEST on 31 December 2015 (promotional period). Prize winners' names will be published under www.amp.com.au/myamp. The prize is paid for by AMP Life Limited and is not funded by superannuation money.
NSW permit number LTPS/15/06385. SA permit number T15/1417. ACT permit number TP 15/07013.