Engaging specialists to help manage your fund is one of the ways you can enjoy the control and freedom that comes with managing your own fund—while passing off some of the burden and administrative obligations.
Who can help run my fund?
- Administration - AMP can help take care of the day-to-day running of your fund. AMP can take care of the compliance, administration and reporting obligations your fund is required to meet, by doing such things as arranging for payment of taxes, including GST, and organising your fund’s annual audit.
- Financial decisions - An AMP financial adviser can be a valuable partner to your SMSF. Your fund’s adviser can give advice about:
- your fund’s investment strategy
- retirement planning for fund members
- maximising your superannuation benefits
- the appropriate types and levels of insurance
- the implications of changing legislation.
Find out more
It’s important to understand the responsibilities that come with running your own super fund. Even though you can engage professionals at AMP to help, the management of your SMSF ultimately rests with you.
Find out how AMP can help you manage your self managed super fund. Call us on 131 267 Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 5pm AEST.