Interestingly, many of us are actually investors, often without realising it.
Our homes and super are investments. In fact, together they’re probably the largest investments we’ll ever make. Then there’s the smaller, everyday things we do like opening a savings account to keep our cash working, buying a ute for our business or even investing our time to support a cause we believe in.
AMP has been investing in and for Australians since 1849. And today, we remain committed to providing investing solutions in banking, super, retirement and advice to help all Australians achieve their goals, no matter how big or small.
AMP Professional Package Home Loan
For the home sweet home investor
Get a 2 year fixed rate with a very competitive 1.84%pa & 2.63%pa comparison rate* (owner occupied P&I).
Whether you are investing to buy a home of your own, or an investment property to help you build future wealth, AMP Professional Package is a flexible home loan that allows you to tailor your banking and loan to your needs.
- A range of competitive rates
- Variable, fixed or a bit of both
- 100% loan offset account on variable
- Redraw facility
The AMP Podcast series
For the knowledge-seeking investor
Want to learn more about investing, whether it’s through superannuation or property, through shares or cash accounts? Subscribe to the AMP podcast series to hear financial experts like Shane Oliver simplify and discuss common investing topics like:
- Key principles of investing
- Superannuation – how it works and why it’s so important
- Retirement planning
AMP Saver Account
For the everyday investor
Keep your everyday cash investments earning daily with the AMP Saver Account, with rates and features to help you get what you’re saving for faster.
- Monthly bonus rate for eligible customers
- No monthly fees
- Open an AMP Access Account at the same time you open your AMP Saver Account for access to Apple Pay and Google Pay.
My AMP app
For the big picture investor
My AMP is a smart and secure way to track your AMP and non-AMP investments with one touch. With My AMP you can view and manage your accounts from one place, 24/7.
- See your financial information, investment options and details about your super, banking and insurance.
What you need to know
This information is provided by AWM Services Pty Ltd ABN 15 139 353 496, AFSL No. 366121 (AWM Services) and is general in nature only. It doesn’t consider your personal goals, financial situation or needs. It’s important you consider the appropriateness of any advice and read the relevant product disclosure statement, terms and conditions and target market determination available at amp.com.au, before deciding what’s right for you. AWM Services is part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 131 267 or email@example.com.
You can read our Financial Services Guide online for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services it provides. You can also ask us for a hard copy.
* For the AMP Professional Package Home Loan the comparison rate is calculated for a secured loan for an amount of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, or cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. To learn more about the AMP Professional Package Home Loan, see the product page.
The product issuer and credit provider is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 234517.
Information including interest rates is correct as at 3 October 2021 and is subject to change without notice. Fees and charges are payable. Any application is subject to AMP Bank’s approval. Terms and conditions apply. Before making a decision about an AMP Bank product you should consider the terms and conditions available from AMP at amp.com.au/bankterms or 13 30 30.
A target market determination for AMP Bank products is available at www.amp.com.au/bank/TMD
AMP Bank is a member of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) and is committed to the standards in the Banking Code of Practice.
All information on this website is subject to change without notice.