We’ve taken the benefits of a large corporate super offer and tailored them for Australia’s medium-sized businesses. That’s what SignatureSuper Select is all about—providing some of the flexibility, simplicity and expertise of our premium super offer to benefit you and your employees.
What your business gets:
- a versatile super solution for different employee needs
- eSuper, our online facility to help you easily manage super payments
- an innovative MySuper lifecycle investment approach to accommodate the age diversity of your workforce
- tailored insurance cover
- the ability to subsidise your employees’ super fees and insurance premiums.
What employees get:
- an actively managed MySuper default option designed to fit their life stage
- invest in up to 10 of over 25 investment options to give them more control of their super savings
- insurance cover at group insurance rates
- useful digital tools and educational resources to help them manage their super savings
- competitive fees.
Investment approaches to meet your employees’ needs
SignatureSuper Select can cater to a range of employee investment preferences, with an AMP MySuper lifecycle option and a range of multi-sector and single-sector investment options.
Our MySuper lifecycle investment approach helps protect members who don’t make an investment choice by providing an investment style tailored to their age group. And for those who want to choose, we have over 25 investment options to put them in control.
Cover for your employees and their loved ones
SignatureSuper Select plans generally include insurance benefits payable in the event of death, terminal illness and total and permanent disablement (TPD). It's a tax-effective way for employees to hold insurance cover.
In 2013, AMP paid more than $850.4 million in claims across all its trauma, life, terminal illness, TPD and income protection insurance plans. We have a proactive, fair and transparent approach to assessing claims and we’ll be there for your employees every step of the way if they need to make a claim.
How does it perform?Show more
Before selecting a super fund, there are a range of factors that you should consider (not merely past performance). You should also read the Product Disclosure Statement. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Find out more
For more information about SignatureSuper Select, you can:
- call us on 1300 366 019
- contact your AMP account manager.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of SignatureSuper Select is AMP Superannuation Limited. SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Life Limited.