SignatureSuper is specifically designed to meet the needs of larger Australian businesses. It gives you more tailored options to meet the complex needs of your business, including flexible insurance and a wide variety of investment options for your employees.
What your business gets:
- a super solution flexible enough for different employee needs
- easy online administration and a clearing house facility
- an innovative MySuper lifecycle investment approach to accommodate the age diversity of your workforce
- tailored insurance cover with automatic acceptance to protect your employees.
What employees get:
- an actively managed MySuper default option designed to fit their life stage
- invest in up to 10 of over 80 investment options to give them more control of their super savings
- insurance cover at group insurance rates
- a wealth of digital tools and educational resources to help them manage their super savings
- competitive fees.
Winner 2015 Super Fund of the Year
Winner Best Commercial Fund
SignatureSuper recently won two Super Review awards, ahead of key industry and retail super funds. The awards are judged by independent experts—The Heron Partnership, who highlighted SignatureSuper’s well-structured financial advice service, impressive technology and quality administration.
An investment approach for every type of investor
SignatureSuper gives your employees many different ways to control their super future by offering a broad range of investment options. These include an AMP MySuper lifecycle option, as well as over 80 options to give employees control of their super savings, including a variety of single and multi-sector investment options.
Our MySuper lifecycle investment approach allows your employees to stay in one fund throughout their working lives, evolving the way their savings are invested as they move towards retirement. Find out more about your employees' investment options
Insurance cover for your employees and their families
SignatureSuper reinforces your status as an employer of choice, giving you more options to set the level of insurance you want to offer your employees and their families. These insurances generally pay benefits in the event of death, terminal illness and total and permanent disablement (TPD).
In 2013, AMP paid more than $850.4 million in claims across its trauma, life, terminal illness, TPD and income protection insurance plans. We have a proactive, fair and transparent approach to assessing claims, and we’ll be there for you and your employees every step of the way if they need to make a claim. Find out more about insurance and super.
How does it perform?Show more
Before selecting a super fund, there are a range of factors that you should consider (not merely past performance). You should also read the product disclosure statement. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Documents & downloadsShow more
- Product disclosure statement
- Allocated pension product disclosure statement
- Member Guide Fact Sheet - Personal
- Member Guide Fact Sheet - Association
- Member Guide Fact Sheet - Standard
- 2014 annual product update
- Annual report
- Investment guide fact sheet
- Investment guide fact sheet – Core Multi-Manager
- Responsible investment leaders investment guide fact sheet
- Insurance guide fact sheet – AMP Life Limited
- Insurance guide fact sheet – AMP Life – Association and Personal
- Insurance guide fact sheet – AIA Australia Limited
- Insurance guide fact sheet – The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited
- Insurance guide fact sheet – Hannover Life Re of Australasia Limited
- Insurance guide fact sheet – MetLife Insurance Limited
- Insurance guide fact sheet – MLC Limited
- MySuper dashboards
- PDS updates
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of SignatureSuper is AMP Superannuation Limited. SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Life Limited.