What will it cost?Show more
The cost of your insurance is affected by a range of factors, including your:
- smoking status
- medical history
- level of cover.
To get a quote, speak to an AMP financial adviser who can take your specific objectives, financial situation and needs into consideration.
Know what you’re getting
Some features of Business Overheads Insurance include:
- indexation—We automatically increase your cover in line with the consumer price index (CPI).
- worldwide cover 24 hours a day—Wherever you are, whatever time of day, you'll know your business is covered.
- coping with peaks and trough—In months where you have lower business expenses, you can accrue any unpaid monthly benefit to the next month. We may also extend the benefit period by up to six months to accommodate the peaks and troughs until we have paid 12 times the monthly benefit.
What does it cover?
Business Overheads Insurance can help you pay for:
- office rent and property rates
- regular business mortgage repayments or business loan instalments
- equipment or vehicle leasing costs
- electricity, gas, water and telephone payments
- salaries for staff who don’t directly produce income for the business.
Cover for these fixed costs can help keep your business running, while you focus on getting back on your feet.
A financial adviser can help youShow more
If you’d like to get Business Overheads Insurance, get in touch with us and we can tailor a quote to your individual circumstances. You can call us on 1300 158 587 or find a financial adviser.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of Flexible Lifetime – Protection is AMP Life Limited. The issuer of AMP Elevate Insurance is The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited. Flexible Lifetime is a registered trademark of AMP Life Limited.