We’re focused on making sure everyone receives the latest news and views about their super.
Late last year, we told you about some of the ways we’re helping your employees own their tomorrow. We’re committed to helping your employees feel financially empowered through educational updates, market news and expert analysis.
One of the ways we’re doing this is by actively investing in technology so it's easier for your employees to stay on top of their super.
The need for speed
We now live in an age of instant communication. So needless to say, email is the quickest and most efficient way we can reach your employees.
It’s undeniable that email has great importance in modern business communications—more and more people are increasingly consuming communications online. An Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) report into Australians’ engagement with digital communications technologies found that:
- 92% of Australians use the internet
- 70% go online with a mobile phone
- 50% go online with a tablet, and
- 10.7 million internet users go online more than once a day1.
Whether it be sending breaking market news at the click of a button, linking to educational webinars or sharing video content—we can deliver added value and customised interactions with employees. But, with only 50% of email addresses in our database, some of your employees may be missing out.
It’s easy to update contact details
Want to make sure your employees’ details are up-to-date? Simply call your account manager and they’ll talk you through it.
Please note: The privacy of your employees’ personal information is very important to us2. Rest assured that you are entitled to provide email addresses, as part of the employment relationship3.
AMP’s digital tools
When employees have up-to-date contact details in our database, they can easily customise their information flow and connect their way:
- The AMP Apple Watch app can show their bank account balance, find the nearest ATM and receive notifications—all on their wrist
- If they want to know more, they can jump into our mobile app where they can access financial information on the move
- Our iPad app lets customers manage their finances all in the one place—from banking to investments, insurance, super and retirement
- And back on the desktop, there’s My AMP, where they can take full control of their investments.