As an AMP Superannuation Account or AMP Pension Account holder, reaching your goals just got easier.
With three pots of money, Bett3r Pay (Pay), Bett3r Save (Save) and Bett3r Spend (Spend) the AMP Bett3r Account (Bett3r) helps you automatically pay bills, save and know what’s left to spend. Once set up, Bett3r helps keep your priorities on top, and start enjoying Bett3r Rewards.
on Pay & Save accounts for AMP Bett3r Deposit Accounts. Rates effective 14/10/2019
on Save account for AMP Bett3r Deposit Accounts*, with Bett3r Rewards.
Features and benefits
AMP Bett3r Account rates & fees
There is a $6 Monthly Account Management Fee debited to the Pay account on the first day of each month.
If you deposit at least $2,000 (such as your pay) each calendar month to your Pay account from a source other than another AMP Bank account, you'll skip the $6 Monthly Account Management Fee.
See the Deposit product fees and charges guide for more details, including fees for special services.
And with the great interest rates, you can reach your goals sooner.
Effective date 14 October 2019.
|AMP Bett3r Deposit Account||Interest Rate||Bett3r Rewards|
|Bett3r Pay||0.75% pa
|Bett3r Save||0.75% pa
||1.50% pa bonus interest (Up to 2.25% pa total*)
|Bett3r Spend||0.00% pa
*Only applicable where the AMP Bett3r Account is not being used as an offset account. Available on balances up to $100,000. Balances over $100,000 will revert to the Standard Interest Rate. See the AMP Bett3r Account Bett3r Rewards Rules for applicable terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
AMP Bett3r Offset Account
Features & benefits
Australian Government guaranteed deposits
The Australian Government provides a guarantee of combined savings balances with an authorised deposit taking institution up to $250,000 per customer. Our AMP Cash Manager is covered under the government guarantee.Find out more
AMP Bett3r Offset Account rates & fees
All money in your Pay, Save and Spend accounts will offset your home loan. This could save you thousands of dollars in interest.
Note: Any offset balance in excess of your loan balance does not accrue interest.
The AMP Bett3r Offset Account doesn't have any monthly account fees, unless it is linked to a Basic home loan. In this case there is a $6 Monthly Account Management Fee. See the Deposit products fees and charges guide for more details, including fees for special services.
Effective date 10 July 2016
These rates are variable and are subject to change.
|AMP Bett3r Deposit Account||Interest Rate|
|Bett3r Pay||0.00% pa|
|Bett3r Save||0.00% pa|
|Bett3r Spend||0.00% pa|
Which loans can I link?
Most of our variable-rate loans can be linked to an AMP Bett3r Account6. These include:
- Introductory Professional Pack Variable Rate Loan - Bett3r Rewards available
- Professional Pack Variable Rate Loan - Bett3r Rewards available
- Introductory Classic Variable Rate Loan
- Classic Variable Rate Loan
- Basic Variable Rate Loan
- Affinity Variable Rate Loan
- Affinity Basic Variable Rate Loan
- Select Variable Rate Loan
- AMP First Variable Rate Loan - Bett3r Rewards available
- Low Doc Variable Rate Loan
Bett3r offset isn't available with the following loans:
- Construction and land loans
- AMP Essential Home Loan
- all lines of credit
- all fixed rate loans
Linking Bett3r to an eligible loan account is only completed on request. We do not automatically link Bett3r to your eligible loan account. If, for example, you come to the end of a fixed rate period and your loan converts to an eligible variable interest rate loan, you must call us on 13 30 30 to link or open Bett3r. If Bett3r is linked to a loan account that is not eligible, no offset benefit will apply and the product name will change to Unlinked Offset Deposit Account. All account access and operating Terms and Conditions remain unchanged.
The AMP First Home Loan is a special offer only available to AMP shareholders and AMP employees who apply directly through AMP Bank. Complete the online enquiry form to request more information about the AMP First Home Loan and for an AMP Bank direct sales team member to contact you.
If you don't have an eligible loan, you could still enjoy the benefits of Bett3r as a deposit account, including a bonus interest rate on your Save account.
Which AMP Superannuation or AMP Pension accounts are eligible for Bett3r Rewards?
An AMP Superannuation Account will be an “active” account if, on any day during a calendar month, a contribution has been made to that AMP Superannuation Account within the previous 90-day period.
An AMP Pension Account will be an “active” account if, on any day during a calendar month, funds have been drawn down from the AMP Pension Account within the previous 365-day period. SMSF Superannuation Accounts and SMSF Pension Accounts are ineligible.
Important Note: You must ensure that your AMP Superannuation or AMP Pension account and AMP Bett3r Account are both visible in the same My AMP login in order to benefit from Bett3r Rewards. If you find that your accounts are not linked, please call 13 30 30 and we will organise for these accounts to be linked in My AMP.
The AMP Superannuation and AMP Pension Accounts that are eligible for Bett3r Rewards are:
- AMP Flexible Lifetime Super
- AMP Flexible Super - Super account
- CUSTOM SUPER
- METCASH SUPERANNUATION PLAN
- Simple Super
- Super Directions for Business
- Tailored Super
- AMP Children's Endowment Insurance Personal Superannuation Plan
- AMP Children's Whole of Life Insurance Personal Superannuation Plan
- AMP Endowment Insurance Personal Superannuation Plan
- AMP Endowment Insurance Superannuation Plan
- AMP Flexible Lifetime Super
- AMP Flexible Super - Super account
- AMP Growth Bond
- AMP Pure Endowment Insurance Personal Superannuation Plan
- AMP Term Insurance
- AMP Whole of Life Insurance Personal Superannuation Plan
- AMP Whole of Life Insurance Superannuation Plan
- AMP Yearly Renewable Term Personal Superannuation Plan
- Asgard Elements Super Account
- Asgard Employee Superannuation Account
- Asgard eWRAP Super Account
- Asgard Infinity eWRAP Super Account
- Asgard Rollover Service
- Asgard Superannuation Account
- Children's Endowment Insurance
- Children's Whole of Life Insurance
- Corporate Super Bond Series 1
- Corporate Super Bond Series 2
- CUSTOM SUPER
- Fixed Rate Rollover Plan
- Flexible Lifetime - Protection
- Generations Personal Super
- Guaranteed Income Plan
- iAccess Personal Super
- Investment Account Insurance Bond
- Investment Linked Regular Premium
- Investment Linked Single Premium
- Level Life Insurance Superannuation Plan
- MyNorth Super
- North Personal Superannuation
- Personal Super Bond
- Personal Super Plan
- Portfolio Plan
- Portfoliocare Elements Super Account
- PortfolioCare eWRAP Super Account
- Retirement Bond
- Retirement Income Bond
- Retirement Security Plan
- Simple Super Rollover Plan
- Summit Personal Super
- Super Directions Rollover Section
- Super Service Employee Account
- Super Service Personal Account
- Superguard II
- Superguard Managed
- Superguard Plus
- Tailored Super Rollover Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- WealthView eWRAP Super Account
- Whole Life or Insurance
- Whole of Life Insurance
- AMP ELIGIBLE ROLLOVER FUND
- AMP RETIREMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT
We're here to help
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm (AEST)
Lost / Stolen Cards 24 hours 7 days
The product issuer and credit provider is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, AFSL and Australian credit licence 234517.
It’s important to consider your circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account. Information including interest rates is subject to change without notice.
Any application is subject to AMP Bank’s approval. Terms and conditions apply and are available at amp.com.au/bankterms or 13 30 30. Fees and charges may be payable.
This information is provided by AMP Bank Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide available at amp.com.au/fsg for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
AMP Bank is a member of the Australian Banking Association (ABA) and is committed to the standards in the Banking Code of Practice.
*Only applicable where the AMP Bett3r Account is not being used as an offset account. Available on balances up to $100,000. Balances over $100,000 revert to the Standard Interest Rate. See the AMP Bett3r Account Bett3r Rewards Rules for applicable terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
Information including interest rates is correct as at 11 October 2019 and is subject to change without notice.