Introducing the AMP iPad app
The AMP iPad App is another way you can connect with your finances when and where you want to.
Check in when you're on the move with our mobile app, explore your options from the couch with the AMP iPad app, or take control of your finances from your desktop.
So what can you do on the new AMP iPad app?
The new AMP iPad app lets you see where you are now, where you may be heading and then change direction at a touch. It's like a remote control for your finances.
With easy access...
- A secure four-digit PIN
...you can explore your finances...
- See a summary of all your AMP accounts
- Use calculators to estimate your potential financial future
- Set the ball rolling to consolidate your super
...see how your super, retirement and investments have performed, and view your insurance cover...
- View your super, retirement and investment balances and investment mix
- Check the balance of your insurance cover
- Discover how your investments are performing
...and access your banking
- Add or link other accounts - even those outside AMP Bank
- Make BPAY payments
- Set up an alert - so you'll know when money goes in or out of your AMP Bank account
- View your AMP Bank statements
Simply download the AMP iPad app from the app store and connect to your finances - your way. Enter your UserName or Customer Number and you're good to go.
What you need to know
Any advice on this page is general in nature and is provided by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (AMP Life). The advice does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, before acting on this advice, you should consider the appropriateness of this advice having regard to those matters and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about the product. AMP Life is part of the AMP group and can be contacted on 131 267. If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, AMP Life and/or other companies within the AMP group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investments. You can ask us for more details.
The non-cash payment facility issuer and banking services provider is AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, Australian credit licence 234517, AFSL 234517. Account Access and Operating Terms and Conditions apply.