Add your accounts to Money manager
If you would like to see a complete view of your net wealth, please read the important information below and select "I accept".
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms")
They apply to your use of the AMP account aggregation service available via My AMP ("Service"). In these Terms any references to "us", "we" or "our" means AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 ("AMP Life") or any of its related companies.
The Service is available via the My AMP website and is subject to the My AMP website terms and conditions. These Terms form part of the My AMP website terms and conditions however in the event of any inconsistency these Terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency in relation to the your use of the Service.
Your access and use of the Service is subject to these Terms.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms we do not make any representations or warranties and to the extent permitted by law we do not make any implied representations and warranties. We may change these Terms by giving you notice by posting the amended Terms on My AMP. You should check these Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your use of the Service after notification of such a change means that you accept the changed Terms. We may modify or discontinue any service provided to you by way of the Service at any time.
The products and services described in connection with the Service are only available to persons accessing the Service from within Australia.
In these Terms any references to “financial institution” means any financial institution at which you hold an account and connect with via your use of the Service (including third party financial institutions, AMP Life or its related companies).
You use the Service at your own risk. Although we attempt to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, and to the extent permitted by law we make no representations and give no warranties (express or implied) that the information and/or advice is free from errors, omissions or other inaccuracies or is up-to-date. None of AMP Life or any of its related companies, or their directors, accepts any liability for any reliance of any person on information provided in relation to the Service or guarantees the performance of any particular financial product referred to in the Service. In the Service any currency references are references to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Intellectual property rights
All content provided in connection with the Service is protected by intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks or other rights and laws). AMP Life, or its related companies, owns or licenses all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via the Service (including all texts, graphics and logos). You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information provided in connection with the Service in any form without the prior written consent of AMP Life or the appropriate consent of the owner. However, you can take one copy (print, download or screen shot) of the content provided in connection with the Service on any one computer or one mobile device for your personal use, so long as you respect all of our intellectual property rights.
We take no responsibility for sites linked from My AMP or to My AMP. You acknowledge that you must obtain our permission prior to linking to My AMP. If you do link to My AMP it is at your own risk.
Security, privacy & consent
- to provide you with information you request about the Service;
- to provide information to persons expressly authorised by you;
- to manage the Service;
- to provide products or services you request from time to time;
- to access or directly link to third party websites and your third party accounts
- to determine and notify you of what products or services (including third party products and services) we consider may be of interest to you;
- to understand how you use the Service and to help us improve the Service, our marketing or the way we do business;
- if necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18); and
- to contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events and special offers, unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive this type of information.
If you choose to make full use of the Service you consent to providing personal and/or sensitive information including your age, sex, and account login credentials such as your account number, username and password required to login to your accounts held with various financial institutions ("Account Credentials") to us. You also consent to our use and disclosure of the information you do provide (in any manner or form as we consider reasonably necessary to provide the Service), including your Account Credentials, as your authorised agent for the purpose of accessing your account information from financial institutions (eg: banks, credit unions and superannuation funds) ("Account Information") in order to provide you with the Service. If you do not provide your Account Credentials, we may not be able to provide you with the Service.
We will disclose your Account Credentials to Yodlee Inc ("Yodlee") our account aggregation service provider. Yodlee is headquartered in California, United Sates and is a leading financial services and technology provider. Yodlee maintains offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and India. The disclosure of this information to Yodlee is strictly governed by our privacy and security obligations to you, and is necessary as Yodlee provides the means by which you can link your financial data to your My AMP account using the Service.
You consent to our use and disclosure of this information as your authorised agent for the purpose of allowing Yodlee to access your Account Information with financial institutions (eg: banks, credit unions and superannuation funds) in order to allow us to provide you with the Service. When Yodlee accesses your Account Information your identity is not directly ascertainable from the transaction data which is part of your Account Information.
You consent to our use of your Account Information (including balances and transactions) to contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services (including third party products and services), events and special offers, unless you tell us that you do not to wish to receive this type of information.
The Service is not available for any account for which two factor authentication is required to login and view your account balances and transactions.
Third party links & offers
The information provided in connection with the Service is not a recommendation to make any decision in relation to or invest or continue to invest in any investments, securities or financial products. You should obtain a copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") or applicable terms and conditions before making a decision to invest in, acquire or continue to hold any financial or credit product. Detailed information about the product is contained in the applicable PDS or terms and conditions of the relevant products. We do not make any representations or guarantees in relation to the repayment of capital or performance of products displayed in connection with the Service.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither AMP Life, its sub-contractors, associates nor related companies or their directors shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through your use of the Service, including but not limited to loss or damage arising in connection with:
(a) your use of the Service;
(b) any defects, viruses and any other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of the Service, including errors caused by end-to-end encryption;
(c) the information provided in connection with or via the Service, including any information relating to transactions or reports;
(d) the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to us or transmitted to you;
(e) the functioning or non-availability of the Service;
(f) the misuse of the Service;
(g) claims by third parties in connection with the use of the Service;
(h) any loss or unauthorised access to any data or information that you provide to us when using the Service; and
(i) any loss arising from unauthorised transactions arising from the disclosure and/or use of your Account Credentials or Account Information.
Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide the Service or any part of the Service, or for any problems associated with your use of the Service (including any loss of data or information you provide to us when using the Service), which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying the Service or any part of the Service to you, or to paying for the resupply of the Service or any part of the Service to you or paying you a maximum of AUD$1,000.
These Terms are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms.
If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected.
Relationship with your financial institution
You acknowledge that: when we use your Account Credentials we can access your Account Information with financial institutions on your behalf and in doing so you may not be in compliance with the terms and conditions of your financial institution and you may be fully liable for all transactions conducted as a result of your non-compliance with those terms and conditions (for example, where the ePayments Code applies to your financial institution, you may not claim limited liability that is applicable for "unauthorised transactions" under the ePayments Code); and in order to avoid any non-compliance with the terms and conditions of your financial institution, it is your own responsibility to obtain their consent to provide your Account Credentials to us and to our appointment as your agent so that we can use them for the purposes outlined in these Terms.
- A financial adviser is a company or professional who you have an advice relationship with (“Financial Adviser”). If expressly authorised, your Financial Adviser can have viewing access to your financial data and/or can categorise your financial data available in the Service, to provide professional services to you. “Financial data” includes, but is not limited to, the name of the financial institution, account name and transaction information of the account that you hold with the financial institutions, and any categorisation of transactions, spending reports and cash flow reports generated by the Service, but does not include Account Credentials.
- A Financial Adviser can only gain access to your financial data through the Service after you expressly authorise your Financial Adviser via the My AMP website to have viewing access to the financial data and/or the ability to categorise your financial data on the accounts you have selected within the Service. If you provide express authorisation to your Financial Adviser via the My AMP website, you consent to your financial data being shared with your Financial Adviser and for your financial data being downloaded by your Financial Adviser. Your Financial Adviser may use the financial data to assist in the preparation of your customer profile and/or advice they provide to you, . You also consent to, if expressly authorised, your Financial Adviser making changes to the categorisation of financial data in your Service. In all circumstances, you have complete control over the ability of a Financial Adviser to view your selected financial data and/or the ability to categorise your financial data and you may grant and revoke access to your Financial Adviser at any time through the Service via the My AMP website. You may revoke access through the “Share with your adviser” page within the Service via the My AMP website. You cannot grant or revoke access to your Financial Adviser via the My AMP App.
- If you have expressly authorised your Financial Adviser to view your financial data and/or categorise your financial data through the Service via the My AMP website, some of the features available through the Service may only continue while the arrangement between us and the Financial Adviser continues, subject to this paragraph. Your Financial Adviser is subject to agreements with us that govern the access and the use of your data, however, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the use of your information or financial data by your Financial Adviser. You acknowledge that you have discussed your arrangements with your Financial Adviser before you have expressly authorised your Financial Adviser to view your financial data and/or categorise your financial data on the accounts you have selected within the Service.