Manage your super
With My AMP you can manage your super and pensions online, anytime, as well as your insurance, investments and banking - all in one place.
- access your statements, check how much and how often you’re contributing to your super and download reports
- view unit prices in your portfolio summary
- see your individual contract holdings and transaction summaries
- update your personal information, beneficiaries and provide your tax file number (TFN)
- change the way your super is invested
- read Morningstar investment news and research
- view your super balance any time (but remember, as unit prices change day-to-day, your account balance may rise and fall).
You can register for your online account today at amp.com.au. If you've already registered for your online account and can't remember your member number check your AMP statement or call us on 1300 657 801 Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm (AEST).
Consolidate your super
If you’re like most Australians, by the time you retire super could represent one of your biggest assets. It’s your money, so find out how consolidating your super accounts could help you achieve a better outcome.
AMP appsShow more
If you have super with AMP, you can check how you’re tracking with the AMP app anytime, anywhere.
With the AMP app, you can:
- check your super account balance
- see what insurance you have inside your super
- see how your investments are performing.
Simply download the AMP app for your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. Connect your way today.
Your annual statementShow more
Your annual statement is an important document. It tells you how your super is performing and provides useful information to help you get the most out of your investments.
Providing your tax file numberShow more
You do not have to provide your tax file number (TFN)1, however, if you don’t:
- it will be harder for you to trace your super accounts
- we won’t be able to accept any personal contributions
- you will miss out on super co-contributions
- you may end up paying extra income tax on contributions from your employer.
It’s easy to provide your TFN, simply notify us online.
Important informationShow more
1 Under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993, the Trustee is authorised to collect your TFN, which will only be used for lawful purposes. These purposes may change in the future as a result of legislative change. The Trustee may disclose your TFN to another superannuation provider when your benefits are being transferred, unless you request the Trustee in writing that your TFN not be disclosed to any other superannuation provider.
It's important to consider your particular circumstances and read the SignatureSuper Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
The issuer of the Anglican National Super Plan is AMP Superannuation Limited ABN 31 008 414 104.
Anglican National Super and other associated entities do not publish this site and does not endorse or assume responsibility for any advice contained here. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
The issuer of SignatureSuper is AMP Superannuation Limited. SignatureSuper is a registered trademark of AMP Life Limited.