Plan summariesShow more
- Category 1 CLOSED - Clergy and full-time employees (accumulation)
- Category 2 – Part Time / Missionaries (Closed)
- Category 3 - Casual members or part-time employees working less than 15 hours per week (accumulation)
- Category 4 - Full time employees and Clergy (with TSC)
- Category 5 - Parish Clergy and Management (without TSC)
- Family Members
- Pension: Anglican National Super Allocated Pension plan
We have a lot of paper-based forms but most of what you need to do you can do via My AMP; like switch your investment options, nominate a non-binding beneficiary and update your profile, including contact details, mail preferences like going paperless. There’s only a few things you can’t and you’ll find the forms for those things below.
- Family member application (Form NS7124) - set your family members up with Anglican National Super account
- Additional insurance cover (Form 905985) - do you need more insurance, use this form to let us know how much and we’ll be in contact with next steps.
- Beneficiary nomination (Form 80000.1) - allows you to make a binding beneficiary nomination to your estate or dependents.
- Allocated Pension Application (Form 28315) - enables you to apply for an allocated pension account with Anglican National Super.
- Allocated Pension Investment Options Selection (Form 80009.25) - enables you to change your investment options in Anglican allocated pension.
Still looking for a form? Visit amp.com.au/forms
Important informationShow more
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
It's important to consider your particular circumstances and read the SignatureSuper Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
The issuer of Anglican National Super is AMP Superannuation Limited ABN 31 008 414 104.
Anglican National Super and other associated entities does not publish this site and does not endorse or assume responsibility for any advice contained here. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.