Life at AMP
Inclusion & diversity
AMP is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive working environment where high performing people choose to work.
The AMP management team and the AMP Limited Board support a diverse and inclusive workplace at all levels of the organisation and believe this will build a culture where diversity of thought is a competitive advantage, people and their ideas are respected, and innovation is fostered. We want to help all our people to give – and be – their best, so we can make a real difference to both our employees and customers’ lives.
At AMP, we also offer a range of programs to help our employees succeed both personally and professionally, including paid parental leave, mentoring, flexible work options, targeted development programs and cultural events throughout the year. At AMP, we believe it's what we do today that helps us all to own tomorrow.
Rewards & benefits
Joining AMP is more than just a great career move; you’ll also have benefits such as:
- 12% superannuation contribution for most employees which is more than the legislative requirements
- Flexible working arrangements - our people have autonomy to agree with their leaders how, when and where work is done
- Generous and flexible paid parental leave benefits
- Opportunity to purchase up to four weeks additional leave each year
- Health and well being program including flu vaccinations, seminars, webinars, onsite health clubs at Circular Quay and Parramatta offices, and employee assistance program
- Discounts on AMP products and services – including financial planning, Self-Managed Superannuation Fund administration, bank accounts, home loans and investments
- Discounts on health insurance, travel insurance, personal insurance and leisure travel
- Access to online employee benefits discount program (offering savings to over 300 retailers)
- Volunteering opportunities and dollar-match fund raising.
AMP holds an annual innovation and ideas festival called ‘Amplify’. It is Australia’s leading business and innovation platform for exploring technology, thought leadership and customer experience with some of the world’s best minds.
Since 2005, AMP has collaborated with some of the best minds on the planet to explore the latest global trends and transformative technologies by hosting talks, panels, seed funding events, innovative expos, Fast Tracks, workshops and breakfasts.