Supporting you and your clients after an injury
We have a team of personal injury specialists, including lawyers and accredited financial advisers, who can support you and your clients during the legal process, help make the most of the compensation payment and provide ongoing financial advice and management.
How we help your clients
We have experience working with personal injury clients and their families, helping them understand their options, invest their compensation payment, and manage their finances for the long term.
- Meet your clients at their home to discuss their funds management options.
- Help them get a clear picture of their finances and goals.
- Work out their upfront and ongoing expenses.
- Develop a financial plan to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Help optimise their tax position.
- Help maximise any government entitlements.
- Refer them to a network of trusted care and treatment providers.
- Help secure significant fee rebates.
- Provide ongoing management of their investment strategies.
- Guide and help them to meet reporting requirements to the relevant government bodies or tribunals.
How we work with your clients
We understand that every client relationship is built on trust and each client has different needs and goals. We take the time to get to know them and their family, listen to their concerns, explore their options, and understand their situation so we can give them the right advice. With our legal expertise and financial accreditations, we work closely with you to help you look after the best interests of your clients.
How we help you
Our team is led by experienced personal injury lawyers who are your first point of contact. The team has a deep understanding of the legal process, trustee requirements and needs of your clients. Our lawyers are supported by accredited personal injury specialist advisers nationally.
- Prepare a funds management report to support your claim for the costs of funds management.
- Provide a tailored fee quote to help your clients when choosing a trustee or financial manager.
- Prepare court documents for your client’s application to appoint a trustee or financial manager.
- Provide strategic financial advice that meets legal and trustee requirements.
Knowing your clients will receive tailored and strategic advice to help make their payment last, means you can focus on getting the best outcome for your client.
Important informationShow more