- Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84079300379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on 02 9257 2372. (Promoter).
Who can enter?
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the promotion. An Eligible Person is:
- an Australian resident aged 18 years or over; and
- an existing customer for any product or service provided by AMP Life Limited or any of its related bodies corporate at the time of the draw.
- The directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, suppliers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion. Immediate family means a spouse, de-facto partner, parent, sibling or child.
- There will be twelve (12) prize winners in total.
- Each winner will receive an iiPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB (the Prize). The Prize excludes any ancillary expenses involved to run the iPad. The colour will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Each month, all valid entries received during the Promotional Period (including valid entries from any previous months which have not won a Prize) will be placed in an electronic draw. The first valid entry drawn for each monthly prize month will win the Prize
- The maximum prize value for each Prize is AUD 579.00. The Prize is not funded out of any superannuation money.
- Total maximum prize pool value is AUD 6,948.00.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
- Promotion commences 12:01pm Sydney-time on 1 July 2017 and closes 11:59pm Sydney-time on 30 June 2018 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period, fully complete and submit the online “Update Your Details” form which can be obtained online at www.amp.com.au/myinfo
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm Sydney-time on the following dates to be included in the monthly prize draws as follows:
- 31 July 2017 to be included in July 2017 draw
- 31 August 2017 to be included in August 2017 draw
- 30 September 2017 to be included in September 2017 draw
- 31 October 2017 to be included in October 2017 draw
- 30 November 2017 to be included in November 2017 draw
- 31 December 2017 to be included in December 2017 draw
- 31 January 2018 to be included in January 2018 draw
- 28 February 2018 to be included in February 2018 draw
- 31 March 2018 to be included in March 2018 draw
- 30 April 2018 to be included in April 2018 draw
- 31 May 2018 to be included in May 2018 draw
- 30 June 2018 to be included in June 2018 draw
- All entries from each monthly prize draw which did not win a Prize will be automatically included in each of the following monthly prize draws during the Promotional Period. Once an entry has won a Prize, that entry will be excluded from all further monthly prize draws.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of one entry per Eligible Person in the promotion regardless of whether that person may have updated their details more than once during the Promotional Period.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and Eligible Persons
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
- verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
- to disqualify any entrant who:
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- tampers with the entry process; and
- accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The draws will take place at 3:00pm Sydney-time at AMP, Level 23, 33 Alfred Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 on the dates set out in clause 22 below.
- There will be a total of 12 prize draws as set out in clause 13. Each draw will be held on the 15th day of each month commencing on 15 August 2017 (being the July 2017 draw). The first valid entry drawn in each monthly prize draw will win the Prize for that respective month. If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or a public holiday in NSW, the draw will be held on the next available business day at 3:00pm Sydney-time.
- The prize winner(s) will be personally notified by phone or email within 5 business days of the respective draw date and the winner’s names will be published in terms and conditions page of this promotion by 22 November 2018 (found on http://www.amp.com.au/amp/info/campaigns/update-your-details-terms-and-conditions).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize-winner(s) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the Prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
- If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If any prize is unclaimed within three (3) months from the date it was drawn, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on the 15 November 2018 at 3:00pm Sydney-time for all unclaimed prizes, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ names will be published in terms and conditions page of this Promotion by 22 November 2018 (found on http://www.amp.com.au/amp/info/campaigns/update-your-details-terms-and-conditions).
- If for any reason this promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same (where applicable)) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), promoting future promotions of the Promoter (of any kind), promoting the Promoter and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants acknowledge that they do not have any rights (including copyright) in their Entry (whole or in part) and the Promoter may reproduce, publish distribute and use the Entry (whole or in part) including:
- in any and all media (including any articles, publications, materials or websites of the Promoter); and/or
- in the development of any products or services
that are now or in the future prepared or used by the Promoter. Entrants also voluntarily waive all moral rights they may have in the Entry (whole or in part). Alternatively, to the extent this is not possible, entrants consent to the Promoter not identifying the entrant as the author of the Entry, making any changes (material or otherwise) to the Entry and using the Entry, whether changes have been made or not, in the manner contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
- The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promotion and claiming a prize.
No Liability of the Promoter
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
- any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion,
except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by the sub-paragraphs directly above include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an Entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
A big congratulations to our winners below.
|January||A Bell, NSW||A Buckley, NSW||D Moss, NSW|
|February||P Strachan, QLD||G Ung, NSW||K Maher, NSW|
|March||N Reeve, NSW||S Islam, NSW||K Kim, WA|
|April||T Goldman, VIC||T Eli, NSW||D Bryant, NSW|
|May||S Herbert, WA||Prize unclaimed|
|June||C Ridley||K Milovanovic, NSW|
|July||R Bosnjak, NSW||M Parsons, VIC|
|August||S Rodgers, VIC||R Lamb, QLD|
|September||J Reeves, VIC||A Gao, VIC|
|October||C Atwell||M Thorneycroft, NSW|
|November||E Parks||G Knight, VIC|
|December||M Hill||B Daniels, SA|