- Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed by your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000—contactable on 61 2 9257 5505.
Who can enter?
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter. An Eligible Person is an Australian resident of 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and a related body corporate of the Promoter), and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
- There will be 3 prize winner(s).
- Each winner will receive a gold coloured iPhone 6s, 16GB, 4.7-inch display, unlocked valued at $1,079, not inclusive of mobile phone carrier plan or sim. All other costs associated with using the iPhone is the responsibility of the winner.
- Total maximum prize pool value is $3,237.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
- Promotion commences 12:01am AEDT on 23 November 2015 and closes 11:59pm AEDT on 31 January 2016 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, Eligible Persons must—during the Promotional Period—subscribe to the AMP News & Insights newsletter (with a valid email address) as set out below.
To subscribe to the AMP News & Insights newsletter, complete the subscription form and enter a valid email address. The subscription form can be obtained:
- Online at www.amp.com.au or www.amp.com.au/subscribetowin or www.amp.com.au/personal/insights/news-and-insights/newsletter-subscription
- Via a link on the AMP Facebook company page and Twitter post
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm AEDT on 31 January 2016.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible subscription forms or subscriptions without a valid email address will be deemed invalid entries.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to:
- verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
- disqualify any entrant who:
- Submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Tampers with the entry process including but not limited to tampering by using techniques designed to avoid the payment of call costs; and
- accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The draw will take place at AMP Life Limited, Level 23, 33 Alfred Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 on 10 February 2016 at 12:00pm AEDT.
- The first 3 entries drawn from all valid entries received in the Promotional Period will each win a prize. There are only 3 prizes in total to be won.
- The prize winner(s) will be notified by email and the winner’s names will be published on the News & Insights AMP web page and the AMP Facebook company page.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize-winner(s) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
- If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If any prize is unclaimed by 10 May 2016, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 12 May 2016 at the same time of day and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ names will be published in News & insights AMP web page and the AMP Facebook company page. If any prize for the unclaimed prize draw is unclaimed by 12 July 2016, the prizes will be forfeited.
- If for any reason this Promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
Privacy and consent of the entrant
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies for a period of 6 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
- The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No liability of the promoter
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- A personal injury or distress caused by a prize
- Any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the Promotion
Except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
- The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/08724
ACT Permit No. TP 15/08150