1. Bring it all together
Have you consolidated your super into one AMP account ?
- One super account can make it easier to manage and keep track of all your super. Find out more
2. Tell us who your beneficiaries are
Have you updated your beneficiaries to ensure your super ends up in the right hands?
3. Review your contributions
Have you reviewed your contributions to optimise growth for your super and your spouse's super?
- Find out more about growing your super with super contributions, including splitting your super contributions.
4. Check you're on track
Have you checked how much income you need for the future retirement lifestyle you want and are you on track?
5. Download the app
Have you downloaded the My AMP app to keep your finances at your fingertips 24x7?
- You can track how your super is performing, manage your contributions, change your investment mix. Discover the My AMP app.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Call us on 1300 366 019 Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6pm (AEST).
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what's right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.