Optus Super Challenge - terms and conditions
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. The Promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000, contactable on 131 267.
Who can enter?
3. Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw. An Eligible Person is
a. An Australian resident aged 18 years or over and;
b. An existing member of Optus Super plan and;
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and AMP are ineligible to enter.
5. There will be 2 prize winner(s). Each winner will receive a $500 eftpos gift card. The maximum prize value for each prize is AUD$500.00.
6. Total maximum prize pool value is $AUD1000.00
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
8. Promotion commences 6.00am on 28 September 2016 AEST and closes at 11.59pm 9 October 2016 AEST (promotional period).
9. To enter, Eligible Persons, during the Promotional Period, must complete the online Super Challenge game and submit their name and contact details on the entry form through the online game. The online game will be hosted on the amp.com.au website.
10. Completed forms must be submitted via the online entry mechanism – forms submitted via phone, email, fax, mail or any other method will be deemed invalid.
11. Eligible Persons must be an existing AMP customer and member of Optus Super plan throughout the duration of the Promotional Period and at the time of any prize draw in this Promotion.
12. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 9 October AEST and winners will be drawn on 14 October 2016.
13. Limit of one entry per Eligible Person in the Promotion.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a. verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
b. to disqualify any entrant who:
i. submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
ii. tampers with the entry process including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of call costs; and
c. accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any entrant; or
b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The draw will take place at AMP Life Limited, Level 23, 33 Alfred Street SYDNEY NSW 2000 at 3.00pm AEST on 14 October 2016.
19. The first 2 valid entries drawn electronically at random at 3.00pm AEST on 14 October 2016 will each win a $500 eftpos gift card.
20. The prize winner will personally be notified by phone or email within two business days of the draw.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize-winner(s) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
22. If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. If any prize is unclaimed within three months of the respective monthly draw date, a draw for all/any unclaimed prizes may take place at 3.00pm AEST on 16 January 2017 at Level 23, 33 Alfred Street Sydney NSW 2000.
24. If for any reason this Promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies for a period of 6 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No Liability of the Promoter
28. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a. personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b. any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the Promotion,
except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
29. The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.
Subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies
30. Changing, modifying or suspending the promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations. The Promoter cannot change, modify or suspend the promotion without permission from the state bodies who issued permits for this promotion.
NSW Permit No: LTPM/16/00374.