TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. The Promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000 who can be contacted on 133 888.
Who can enter?
3. Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw. An Eligible Person is:
(a) an Australian resident over the age of 18 years; and
(b) an existing customer of any product or service provided by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter are eligible to enter.
5. There will be one (1) prize winner.
6. The prize winner will receive a bank cheque issued by AMP Bank to the value of $10,000 (Prize).
7. Total maximum prize pool value is $10,000.
8. The prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
9. Promotion commences 12:01pm AEST on 20 April 2015 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 8 October 2015 (Promotional Period).
10. To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period, complete and submit a ‘Make an appointment with an adviser’ form (Appointment Form) online. The form can be obtained from www.amp.com.au/treasure. The completed form must be submitted online using the facility made available by the Promoter on this website address.
11. Where indicated on the Appointment Form, the Eligible Person must insert the date of the appointment with the financial adviser as any date on or after the date that the form is being submitted.
12. Eligible Persons who make an appointment with a financial adviser using any method other than what is specified above will not be entered into the draw. As such, forms submitted via email, fax, mail or any other method will be deemed invalid.
13. Eligible Persons must be an existing customer of the Promoter or an existing customer of a related body corporate of the Promoter throughout the duration of the Promotional Period.
14. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm AEST on 8 October 2015.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Appointment Forms will be deemed invalid.
16. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a) verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age and place of residence); and
b) to disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process; and
c) accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter at AMP, Level 7, 750 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 on 13 October 2015 at 12.00pm AEDST.
22. The first valid entry drawn at random will be the prize winner and will win the Prize.
23. The prize winner will be personally notified by phone and email on 13 October 2015 and the winner’s name will be published on the AMP News & insights website page located at amp.com.au/personal/insights/news-and-insights (AMP News & insights page) from 13 November 2015.
24. Should the prize winner be a South Australian, Northern Territory or ACT resident, the name of the prize winner will be published in an Australian newspaper by 13 November 2015 (unless the prize winner requests that these details not be published).
25. Unless otherwise agreed, the prize will be posted to the address nominated by the prize winner. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for any lost or misdirected mail.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize-winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
27. If the prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
28. If the prize is unclaimed by 13 January 2016, it will be forfeited and a draw for the unclaimed prize will take place on 18 January 2016 at the same time of day and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The prize winner’s name will be published on the AMP News & insights page.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies for a period of 6 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
32. The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No Liability of the Promoter
33. Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a) any personal injury or distress caused by a prize or the use of a prize; or
b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the Promotion,
except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or tax liability.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/02469
VIC Permit No. [insert number]
ACT Permit No. TP 15/05357
SA Permit No. T15/558