- Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
- The Promoter of this promotion is AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 of 33 Alfred Street, Sydney NSW 2000, contactable on +61 2 9257 5505.
Who can enter?
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below, any Eligible Person will be eligible to enter the draw. An Eligible Person is an Australian resident over the age of 16.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (and its related bodies corporate), and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
- There will be 4 prize winner(s).
- Each winner will receive one Roses Only gift voucher to the value of $150.
- The voucher is valid until 21 April 2016 and can be redeemed online on rosesonly.com.au or by calling their team on 1300 278 912.
- The maximum prize value for each prize is $150.
- Total maximum prize pool value is $600.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEST on Friday 24 April 2015 and closes 11:59pm AEST on Friday 1 May 2015 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, Eligible Persons must, during the Promotional Period, post on the AMP Facebook page what the best money advice their mother or mother-figure gave them.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm AEST on Friday 1 May 2015.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
Promoter’s rights with respect to entries and entrants
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a) verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant’s name, age, email address and place of residence); and
b) to disqualify any entrant who:
(i) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) tampers with the entry process including; and
c) accept in its absolute discretion any entries that contain errors or omissions.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) to disqualify any entrant; or
b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the Promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The prize winners will be selected by the Promoter based on the creativity and ingenuity from all valid entries received within the Promotional Period.
- This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
- The prize winners will personally be notified via a post on the AMP Facebook page and the winners names will be published on the AMP Facebook page by 4 May 2015.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Promotion including selection of the prize winners is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- By accepting the prize, the prize winners agree to cooperate with the Promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The voucher will be emailed to the prize winner at the prize winner’s nominated email address by 4 May 2015.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
- If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- If any prize is unclaimed by 1 June 2015, the prize will be forfeited.
- If for any reason this Promotion does not run as planned by the Promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the Promoter, the Promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the Promotion.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related bodies corporate for a period of 6 months (commencing when the prize winner is notified).
- The Eligible Person is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the Promotion and claiming a prize.
No Liability of the Promoter
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
a) a personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
b) any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the Promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the Promoter.
The types of liabilities contemplated by paragraphs (a) and (b) include, but are not limited to, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, theft, unauthorised access, an entry or prize claim which is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to an act or omission beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or tax liability.