1. Save money if you’re a non-smoker
Are you a non-smoker?
- Great news. As a non-smoker, you can apply for a reduction on your insurance premiums (if any) in your Flexible Lifetime – Super plan. Just download the non-smoker declaration form, complete it and send it to us.
- If you stop smoking in future for more than 12 months, let us know and we can help you apply for a reduction on your insurance premiums (if any) in your Flexible Lifetime – Super plan.
2. Review your insurance cover
Have you reviewed your insurance cover recently to take account of any life or job changes?
- Congratulations. Reviewing and ‘right sizing’ your insurance cover regularly helps protect you and your loved ones.
- Now is a good time to take action to review your existing AMP cover and any
external cover you may have. Check you have enough for your current life circumstances—
salary level, debts, family obligations, health risks - and that you aren’t paying for
more temporary salary continuance cover (TSC) than you can claim for. Typically, you can only
claim on one TSC policy at a time up to your monthly limit. If you currently
have multiple insurance policies for the same type of cover, it’s important to
compare benefits, waiting period and benefit periods against your needs before
making any decision to cancel particular insurance cover.
If you are new to understanding insurance, you can learn more here. Or speak with a financial adviser.
3. Bring it all together
Have you consolidated your super into your AMP account?
- Congratulations. It’s much easier to manage one super account. And did you know you can take your AMP super account with you from job to job? Just call us when you are changing jobs and we can help you set it up with your new employer.
- One super account can make it easier to manage and keep track of your super and save on fees. Bring it together now. You can also take your AMP Flexible Lifetime – Super plan with you from job to job. Just call us when you are changing jobs and we can help you set it up with your new employer.
4. Tell us who your beneficiaries are
Have you updated your beneficiaries to ensure your super ends up in the right hands?
- Congratulations. This will help us ensure your super ends up in the right hands if you die. Remember to regularly review your beneficiaries should your personal circumstances change.
5. Register with My AMP
Have you registered for My AMP and downloaded the My AMP app to keep your finances at your fingertips 24x7?
- Congratulations. We hope you are enjoying using My AMP.
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or Terms and Conditions before deciding what's right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.