Other important information about AMP Bett3r Rewards
- Meaning of ‘month’:
- For Bett3r Accounts that are not linked to an eligible loan account (ie the Bett3r Account is not an offset account), “month” means each calendar month.
- For Bett3r Accounts that are linked to an eligible loan account (ie the Bett3r Account is an offset account), “month” corresponds to the monthly payment cycle under your loan contract (even if you choose to make fortnightly payments to it), starting on the first scheduled contractual repayment date after you open your Bett3r Account.
- Information is current as at 8 July 2016 and is subject to change.
- AMP Bett3r rewards apply per AMP Bett3r Account. This means that if there are multiple account holders for one AMP Bett3r Account, then the AMP Bett3r rewards (including the maximum limits) will apply once, not for each of the account holders.
- If any of the AMP Bett3r Reward offers are used in a manner that, in the opinion of AMP Bank, is not consistent with the spirit of the Rewards we may suspend or cease applying Rewards to your Account and reverse Rewards previously applied.
- Information contained has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you, before making any decisions in relation to AMP Bett3r Account, or any of the eligible AMP superannuation funds. You should read the terms and conditions document for AMP Bett3r Account, or product disclosure statements for the relevant superannuation funds, which can be obtained at amp.com.au.
- AMP Bett3r Account and these Rewards are issued by AMP Bank Limited ABN 15 081 596 009, ACL/AFSL No. 234517. The AMP superannuation funds described are issued by either N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL No. 234654 or AMP Superannuation Limited ABN 31 008 414 104, AFSL No 233060.
- BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Superannuation funds offered by AMP Group companies
|Trustee||Trust||Full Product Name|
|AMP Superannuation Limited
ABN 31 008 414 104
|AMP Superannuation Savings Tuest
ABN 76514770 399
|Flexible Lifetime Super|
|AMP Retirement Trust
ABN 73 310 248 809
|AMP Flexible Super|
|N.M. Superannuation Propretary Limited
ABN 31 008 428 322
|Super Directions Fund
ABN 78 421 957 449
|Super Directions for Business|
|Super Directions for Business Rollover Section|
|Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension
ABN 92 381 911 598
|Generations Personal Super and Personal Pension|
|ipac iAccess Personal Super and Allocated Pension|
|North Super and Pension|
|MyNorth Super and Pension|
|Summit Personal Super and Personal Pension|
|The Retirement Plan
ABN 40 236 806 679
|WealthView eWeap Super/Pension|
|PortfolioCare Super/Pension Service|
|PortfolioCare Elements Super/Pension|
|PortfolioCare eWrap Super/Pension|
Important informationShow more
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.
All banking products are issued by AMP Bank Limited