Manage your statements the smart way with Online statement from AMP Bank.
Opting into Online statements not only give you easy ongoing access to your account information, it also means better security.
Personal customers can opt into Online statements in 3 easy steps:
- Log into BankNet.
- Visit the Statements tab.
- Select Online statement as your preferred delivery method.
Plus, for a limited time we are giving you another great reason to opt in for Online statements. If you opt in between 1 July 2015 & 30 September 2015 you’ll go in the draw to win 1 of 4 iPad Airs 32GB (RRP $549). Terms and Conditions apply*
* Get Smart with Online Statements Terms & Conditions ("Conditions or Entry")Show more
- Promotion: Get Smart with Online Statements (the "Promotion").
- Promoter: AMP Bank Limited, ABN 15 081 596 009 at 2-12 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150, 02 9768 4061.
- The Promotion commences on 30.06.2015 at 8:00 AM AEST and ends on 30.09.2015 at 5:00 PM AEST ("Promotional Period"). Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to AMP Bank customers aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter and the employee's immediate families, its retailers, distributors, suppliers and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Entrants must reside in ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, or Western Australia. Entrants must reside in Australia. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted up to 30.09.2015 by 5:00 PM AEST.
- To enter the Promotion, the entrant must visit BankNet via https://secure.ampbanking.com/au/Logon, follow the instructions provided on their paper statement insert and opt in to online statements during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants who opt in to online statements during the Promotional Period will automatically be entered into the draw to win 1 of 4 prizes.
- There are 4 prizes to be won in this Promotion with a total value of $2,196.00.
- Each individual prize consists of an Apple iPad Air 32GB, valued at $549.00.
- The winner will be determined by draw. The draw for the prize will take place on 15.10.2015 at 10:00 AM AEST at Level 4, 2-12 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150 by computerised draw system or selection. The Promoter warrants that the computerised draw system used to draw the prize has been appraised by a suitably qualified person into the operation and integrity of the computerised draw system.
- The winning entrant does not need to be present at the draw to claim a prize. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. Winners of the drawn prize are determined by chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. The prize will be delivered on 30.10.2015 by courier.
- The prize is not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable for another prize of equal or like value and is not redeemable for cash (including any unused portion). If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize(s) is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize(s) (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s) after that date.
- The entrant may enter the Promotion once during the Promotional Period and only one eligible entry per entrant will be accepted. The entrant is eligible to win 1 prize.
- The winner will be notified within two (2) days of the draw in person by telephone or text to the phone number provided by the winner and in writing. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) as soon as practical in the public notices section of The Australian on 30.10.2015. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If required and subject to any direction under relevant state legislation, if the winner cannot be contacted, is unavailable to collect or accept any prize by 15.01.2016 at 4:00 PM AEST, and the prize remains unallocated or unclaimed for three months after the end of the Promotional Period or the last draw, they may be deemed ineligible to win and forfeit any entitlement to the prize (as determined by the Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion) and the Promoter may then elect to conduct a redraw for the prize on 16.01.2016 at 10:00 AM AEST at Level 4, 2-12 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150. The winner of the redraw will be notified in person within two (2) days of the redraw by telephone or text to the phone number provided by the winner and in writing. The winner of the redraw will be notified publicly (and their details published) as soon as practical in the public notices section of The Australian on 23.01.2016. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- The Promotion will be advertised in promotional material included in the paper statement sent to the customers mailing address between 02.07.2015 and 30.09.2015 during the Promotional Period.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter and any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter will not send, allow to be sent, or assist in the sending of one or more unsolicited commercial electronic messages with an Australian link for purposes of the Spam Act, use or distribute any software designed to harvest email addresses or otherwise breach the Spam Act or the Spam Regulations 2004 (Cth).
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize(s).
- If the prize(s) is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize(s) at the time they are issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, illegible and incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements.
- Unless otherwise specified, the prize(s) is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 15/05848 and NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/03659.