The directors of AMP Limited
The directors of the AMP Limited board are responsible for the overall governance and performance of the AMP group.
The AMP management team
The AMP management team is responsible for implementing the policies and strategies set by the board, and running the general operations and financial business of the company. AMP has recently announced changes to its leadership which will be in full effect from 1 January 2017.
The directors of AMP Superannuation Limited and N.M. Superannuation Proprietary LimitedShow more
The directors of AMP Superannuation Limited are responsible for the governance of the following superannuation funds:
- AMP Superannuation Savings Trust
- AMP Eligible Rollover Fund
- AMP Retirement Trust.
The directors of N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited are responsible for the governance of the following superannuation funds:
- Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund
- Super Directions Fund
- National Mutual Pro-Super Fund
- The Retirement Plan
- National Mutual Retirement Fund
The directors of AMP Life LimitedShow more
The directors of AMP Life Limited are responsible for the corporate governance of:
- the investment, administration and management of the AMP Life statutory funds under the Life Insurance Act
- the Australian Financial Services Licence and Australian Credit Licence held by AMP Life.
The directors of AMP Bank LimitedShow more
AMP Bank is a direct bank which operates through a network of AMP agents providing lending products and deposit accounts.
The directors of AMP Capital Holdings Limited (AMPCHL)Show more
The directors of AMPCHL are responsible for the governance and performance of the AMP Capital business.
Important informationShow more
All information on this website is subject to change without notice.