Our claims approach
To help your clients achieve the best life they can, we want to provide more than just financial support. Our aim is to do more to help in the long-term and help clients and their families every step of the way.
We have improved the way we manage income protection (IP)/ temporary incapacity (TI) insurance claims as well as our retail and corporate lump sum insurance claims ie trauma, temporary and permanent disablement (TPD).
Supporting Australians with chronic pain
With 1 in 5 Australians suffering from chronic pain, its an issue many deal with daily. 1
Find out how our supportive approach could help your clients.
Benefits for your clients
- Proactive and early intervention case management practices
- Simple and more personal interactions driven through conversations and not forms
- Sound and evidence based decision making
- A tailored approach that focuses on the individuals circumstances
- Rehabilitation and return to work support
What it means for you
- Less time and effort on paperwork and more time to spend with clients
- More proactive contact by case managers throughout the lifecycle of a claim
- Reassurance that your client has been given the support they need to reach their goals
Documents and downloadsShow more
For the latest Elevate adviser claims guides and other collateral visit Portal > Products > Marketing > Insurance > Elevate
- Claims paid brochure
- The value of advice video
- Do I need Life and TPD cover? flyer
- Do I need Trauma cover? flyer
- Protect your income and your lifestyle flyer
- The value of occupational rehabilitation
- Client claims guide: income protection
- Client claims guide: trauma, terminal illness, total and permanent disability
Important informationShow more
Any advice on this website is general in nature and is provided by the AMP Life Limited (AMP Life). AMP Elevate is issued by AMP Life and N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited (N.M. Super).
The advice does not take into account your client's personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, before your clients act on this advice, they should consider the appropriateness of this advice having regard to those matters and consider the product disclosure statement before making a decision about the product.
This information is provided by AMP Life Limited. Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you. All information on this website is subject to change without notice.