MyNorth’s broad range of insurance options can help provide financial protection for your clients and their family should something ever happen.
AIA’s Priority Protection Platform InvestorsProduct disclosure statement
- AIA’s Priority Protection for Platform Investors1 is available to super and pension clients.
- AIA Australia is a leading life insurance specialist.
- AIA Vitality is a science-backed health and wellbeing program, which helps members live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Business Growth Hub provides resources, tools and insights to help AIA advisers grow their business.
TAL’s Accelerated ProtectionProduct disclosure statement
- TAL’s Accelerated Protection is available to super and pension clients.
- TAL is a leading Australian life insurance specialist.
- The TAL Health Sense program rewards clients a lifetime premium discount when their BMI falls in the TAL Health range2.
- TAL’s Risk Academy is an adviser education program with more than 80 courses on offer.
AMP Life’s Elevate InsuranceProduct disclosure statement
- AMP Life’s Elevate insurance is available to existing AMP Life clients.
- An AMP Life customer is defined as an individual or entity that is a policy owner or an insured person under a life policy issued by AMP Life.
- Existing Elevate clients can continue to be insured by AMP Life with no change to their policy, including the ability to maintain or make changes to their insurance policies.
Types of insurance3
1 TAL and AIA insurance products are available to MyNorth, North, Summit, Generations and ipac iAccess super and pension clients.
2 TAL Health Sense rewards new clients with discounts of up to 15% on their lump sum premiums if their BMI falls between 19.0 and 28.0 when applying for their Accelerated Protection policy. The discount applies to Accelerated Protection Life Insurance and TPD Insurance only. Discounts vary depending on the number of lump sum benefits insured and the client’s smoker status.
3 From 1 April 2020, Elevate eligibility rules apply to all types of insurance cover.
4 Trauma insurance from AMP Life may be attached to your client’s investment account. For your superannuation clients with insurance cover from AIA, TAL or AMP Life, trauma cover may also be available as a linked, additional benefit held outside of superannuation as a separate insurance policy (and therefore with a different policy owner than your client’s insurance inside superannuation). Refer to the relevant insurer’s PDS.
This page is provided by NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573, AFSL 234653 (NMMT). It is for adviser use only. It contains general advice only and hasn’t taken any person’s specific needs or circumstances into account. A person should consider whether it is appropriate for them based on their own financial position, objectives and requirements and seek financial advice before making any financial decisions. Visit northonline.com.au to obtain the disclosure documents for MyNorth Super and Pension and MyNorth Investment. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. You can read the AMP Financial Services Guide for more information, including the fees and benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided. You can also ask us for a hardcopy by contacting us on 1800 667 841.MyNorth is a trademark registered to NMMT. MyNorth Super and Pension is issued by N.M. Superannuation Pty Limited (ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL 234654). MyNorth Investment is operated by NMMT. MyNorth Investment Guarantee is issued by National Mutual Funds Management Limited ABN 32 006 787 720, AFS Licence No. 234652. AMP Elevate is issued by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (AMP Life), which is part of the Resolution Life group, and by N.M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited ABN 31 008 428 322, AFSL No. 234654 as trustee of the Wealth Personal Superannuation and Pension Fund ABN 92 381 911 598.
The issuer of Accelerated Protection is TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450, AFSL 237 848 (TAL). View the PDS available at tal.com.au. TAL is a member of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies and is not a part of the AMP group.
The life insurance policies relating to Priority Protection and Priority Protection for Platform Investors are issued by AIA Australia ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043 (AIA). View the PDS and terms and conditions available at www.aia.com.au. AIA Vitality partners, benefits and rewards are subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information and to view the AIA Vitality Terms and Conditions go to aiavitality.com.au. Partner terms and conditions may also apply. AIA is not a part of the AMP Group.
®MyNorth, North, Summit and Generations are registered trademarks of NMMT Limited ABN 42 058 835 573 AFSL 234653.
®ipac iAccess is a registered trademark of ipac asset management limited ABN 22 003 257 225.