This innovative education program, brought to you by AMP in partnership with Griffith University, combines theoretical coursework with practical experience as a financial adviser.
You can complete the four modules online or face to face over a period of three months full time or six months part time,
The Graduate Certificate is made up of four subjects:
On successful completion, you can:
- Further your education with a Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Further your education with a Master of Financial Planning
Note: Candidates will have to undertake a FASEA-approved degree in order to become a financial adviser. The Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning qualification can be used for entry to either the Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning and/or the Master of Financial Planning qualification at Griffith University – both of which are FASEA approved degrees.
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, you need:
- Access to a reliable computer with a high-speed internet connection, webcam, and microphone.
- Meet Griffith University minimum entry requirements.
- Business acumen and motivation to become a financial adviser with AMP upon graduation.
- The focus and dedication needed to commit to online study.
- Permanent residence or Australian citizenship.