This innovative education program, brought to you by AMP in partnership with Griffith University, combines theoretical coursework with practical experience as a financial adviser.
You can complete the four modules online or face to face over a period of three months full time or six months part time,
The Graduate Certificate is made up of four subjects:
On successful completion, you can:
- Further your education with a Master of Financial Planning
For students undertaking this qualification in 2018
Due to regulatory changes, candidates only have until the end of 2018 to complete the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning qualification in order to become a financial adviser.
For students undertaking this qualification in 2019 and beyond
Candidates will have to undertake a FASEA-approved degree in order to become a financial adviser. The Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning qualification can be used for entry to the Master of Financial Planning qualification at Griffith University – which is a FASEA approved degree.
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, you need:
- Access to a reliable computer with a high-speed internet connection, webcam, and microphone.
- Meet Griffith University minimum entry requirements.
- Business acumen and motivation to become a financial adviser with AMP upon graduation.
- The focus and dedication needed to commit to online study.
- Permanent residence or Australian citizenship.