Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
As you most probably already know, you need to be RG146 compliant in order to be a financial adviser. There are several ways you can meet this requirement, one of which is via the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning.
This innovative education program, brought to you by AMP in partnership with Griffith University, combines theoretical coursework with practical experience as a financial adviser.
By completing the four modules online over a period of three months full time or six months part time, you will be eligible to apply for the AMP Adviser Academy, where you will put into practice all that you learnt in the Graduate Certificate. Or, if you prefer, you can progress to more advanced qualifications, such as the Master of Financial Planning.
The Graduate Certificate is made up of four subjects:
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, you need:
- Access to a reliable computer with a high-speed internet connection, webcam, and microphone.
- Meet Griffith University minimum entry requirements.
- Business acumen and motivation to become a financial adviser with AMP upon graduation.
- The focus and dedication needed to commit to online study.
- Permanent residence or Australian citizenship.
- A valid Australian driving licence.