Start your own business
Are you an experienced adviser looking for the next challenge? Is your goal to build your own successful advice business?
We understand that one size does not fit all. Our start-up offers help entrepreneurs build successful businesses and find the right people and resources for them to grow. Most importantly, we give you access to capital, security and funding to start-up and be successful.
Our experience, knowledge and resources will support you, along with our network of Partnership Managers (PM) and services from AMP.
AMP Financial Planning has released a new start up offerFind out more today
We have a number of start-up offers tailored to suit individual needs. Discuss with one of our Recruitment Specialists about what offer is best for you. Your business start-up offer provides the following support:
- A regular income stream to give you the kick start you need
- Allocation of a client base providing a stable revenue stream from day one*
- The opportunity to purchase the servicing rights to a client register**
- An attractive finance model through AMP Bank (Subject to finance approval & excludes stamp duty and your own legal/accounting advice)
- A favourable start-up allowance to help you with setting up your practice and seeing you through the early days.
Contact the Recruitment Specialist in your stateFind out more today
We’re here to help.
Managing your business
We will help you to get the basics right to optimise your day-to-day processes and drive operational efficiency through:
- People Resources and Recruitment Support
- Marketing and Client Engagement
- Financial and Risk management
Planning your tomorrow
Do you know where you want to go or how you are going to get there? AMP can help you plan ahead using our tailor made approach to business planning:
- Client Value Proposition
- Growth and succession Planning
- Practice Start-up offer
- Mergers and acquisition
- Practice Finance
Advising your clients
Our market leading advice tools and support allow you to build strong client relationships every step of the way including:
- Advice, sales and service tools
- Targeted and Advice
- Licensing and compliance
- Pro Bono
The Adviser experience (You!)
Be a part of a community where your performance and quality advice is recognised with:
- Regular communications
- Adviser recognition and awards
- Boards and Consultancy Groups
- Regional support
Important informationShow more
*Generally a client base will contain between 600 and 800 clients and will generate between $70,000 to $80,000 (excluding GST) of renewal income per annum. The exact number of clients and renewal income will depend on your capacity to service the clients, meet the financial commitment of purchasing the client base, and the geographic spread of the client parcel.
**Subject to finance approval & excludes stamp duty and your own legal/accounting advice.